I've enough problems of my own, so if said person wants to burden herself with this rubbish, then so be it. I'm not going to let myself suffer just because I said the truth.
So yeah. Bring it on.
2. December already, OMG!
3. Thank God they made it safely back home. Yeah.
12:86 (Y. Ali) He said: "I only complain of my distraction and anguish to Allah, and I know from Allah that which ye know not...
- I don't like persistent people who just don't seem to care about other people. I just don't.
- I just realised that I kind of hate the juniors. Uncouth people. Hmph.
- Perhaps, deep down, everyone is selfish in his or her own way. Could I hold on to this conviction as canon?
- It's tiring, feeling like a martyr day in and day out. Why do I keep doing it, then? Does it stem from this irritating "holier-than-thou" attitude? Or is it just ego?
- Indeed, within every hardship there is ease. It just depends if you can actually find and pave your way through it.There is no time. While I'm busy drowning in my angst, those people have already moved on. I can hardly give them that advantage, can I? It just ain't right, especially after how they crushed my feelings, my hopes.Maybe a friend was right when she remarked that I'm a lone ranger. But maybe - just maybe - I can turn the tables against them and be the last one standing instead.
...Oh well. It's good to have aims, isn't it?
2. It's at times like these that I really miss Miyavi. All the questions pertaining the incident don't help either.
3. I need to shop...again. Barely two weeks ago that I went shopping to Pyramid, which managed to elevate my mood back to acceptable level, and here I am, being utterly crushed again!?
2. Maybe I shouldn't fret too much about - oh, almost everything! Like, timing, not pissing people off, etc...because God Knows best, yeah?
3. Comments on anything - be it on Youtube, FB or on the message boards - can be delightfully hilarious. Others are utter rubbish.
Take note, however, that 80% of the comments posted on political blogs are purely rubbish, made up of nothing more but emotional and unintellectual drivel. Yup.
4. I really should spend my time more wisely instead of feeling sorry for myself up to 90% of the time.
5. Nowadays I'm taking 2 cups of Nescafe in a day. I do hope that's all right because...well, even if I'm abusing caffeine, I'd like for it not to mess with my health.
6. Slow Internet connection is evil. It sucks up your time and causes you frustration. I've better things to do than just wait in front of the screen and wait for things to finish loading.
(فَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَقُلْ حَسْبِيَ اللّهُ لا إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ (9:129
9:129 (Asad) But if those [who are bent on denying the truth] turn away, say: "God is enough for me! There is no- deity save Him. In Him have I placed my trust, for He is the Sustainer, in awesome almightiness enthroned."
They say knowledge is power. Faith is perhaps even moreso.
So why is it so hard to believe in what one knows is the truth, the only way to salvation?